Apple is prepping up for its first product release in 2022; however, the limelight shifts to the strategies linked to Mac.
Before the calendar overturned to 2022, Apple Inc. brainstormed a colossal influx of upgrades for this year. The new-fangled products included the Apple Watch Series 8 line, the new iPad Pro, and the iPhone 14. First, however, the Mac spawned a lot of attention.
Apple Inc. is inward bound to part three of its comprehensive computer refurbishment – a move that includes disregarding Intel Corporation chips in favour of the Apple Silicon. The shift commenced in 2020 with M1 versions of the MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac mini. It prevailed in 2021 with the M1 iMac and, later in 2020, with the M1 Pro MacBook Pro and the M1 Max MacBook Pro.
In 2022, the shift to Apple Silicon will transition into high gear with numerous fresh Mac models based on the subsequent processors:
- 2021’s M1 Pro and M1 Max chips
- A new-fangled M2 chip
- Super-powered varieties of the M1 Max
The tertiary round of Mac upgrades is most likely to take shape on March 8th 2021, when Apple is brainstorming to embrace its significant media event of the year. The presentation will concentrate on the iPad Air and the 5G iPhone SE and unveil one new Mac.
Recent reports, revealed by the tech mogul, underpin the idea that a new-fangled Mac is arriving shortly. Apple listed three fresh Mac models, with one of them dubbed as a laptop, in the database of the Russian correspondent of the FCC.
Market anticipations for the Apple launch in 2022
- A fresh Mac Mini with an M1 Pro chip
- A 13-inch MacBook Pro (M2 chip) following the 2020 model and sitting beneath the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro in the line
- A Mac mini etched with the M2 chip
- A 24-inch iMac engraved with an M2 chip
- A refabricated MacBook Air with an M2 chip
- A giant iMac Pro with M1 Pro and Mi Max chip choices
- A half-sized Mac Pro (first in line to be etched with the custom-designed Apple Silicon chip)
The entry-level MacBook Pro and Mac mini are Apple Silicon Macs’ primogenitors, presently encompassed in the line-up. However, the market estimates that Apple will upgrade the devices.
With the M1 Pro and M1 Max chips already released in the market, it is most likely that the iMac Pro unveiling is a distant endeavour. Instead, Apple will unveil the new Macs in March 2022. Another round of Mac, following the line, launches in May or June 2022.
What can one expect from the new Apple Mac Chips?
- The M2’s CPU might be a tad bit swifter than the M1; however, the chip must hold the same eight-core architecture. The M2 chip may account for enhanced graphics from seven or eight to nine or ten cores.
- The Mac Pro chips will deliver two chief varieties – one that doubly augments the M1 Max’s capacities and one that quadruples it. Consumers can seek 20 CPU cores and 64 graphics cores on the former and 40 CPU and 128 graphics cores on the latter.
The tech-savvy firm preps up for the iOS 15.4 updates before the iOS 16. The most recent iOS 15.4 update will arrive in merely a few weeks. Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman estimates the release in the dawn of March when Apple will announce the arrival of the fresh iPad Air, iPhone SE, and updated Macs. Additionally, the progression of the iOS 16 will imply the capability to utilise Face ID with a mask, new podcast features, a tap-to-pay option, SharePlay, and new emojis. According to Gurman, Apple is also set to unveil the Universal Control feature that allows one device to manage multiple Macs and iPads.
The tech goliath will reveal a new-fangled tablet and phone at the onset of March. The firm is brainstorming strategies to release an upgraded iPhone SE with 5G coupled with a faster processor, at least one new Mac, and an iPad Air. The market estimates that the company will reveal the products in a presentation around March 8th, even though it has not revealed the exact date yet. The launch event is estimated to be one of the several held in 2022 – with the iPhone 14 and Apple Watch Series 8 releases set for the dusk of 2022.